If the domain is listed at Sedo or another selling platform, it will show for sale on whois page...
Also, if you bought the domain on the aftermarket or regged a pre-owned domain, then the domain may still be listed at Sedo or other platform. The former owner didn't delete it from his/her control panel.
If you have sedo account add that domain to your sedo account and make not for sale..
I haven't listed it any selling platform.
Yep, it was a pre owned domain. Sales link direct to AfterNIC domain listing service. Do I have to talk with them?..
That's best one to do or you can ask old owner to remove sale list from his account..
Well is it possible to find previous owner? I don't think so, coz It was a dropped domain by that owner...
Oh I thought you purchased and may have contact with old owner.
Now you can only ask afternic to delete the list...
I recently had the same thing happen to me (see here.) I ended up running through a total of 300 domains, some of which I have owned for as long as three years, and found ten that are currently listed as for sale on SEDO. While I was originally alarmed by it, I understand how it happened, and since SEDO can't force me to sell to an interested buyer, I found that the effort of trying to track down the original listers outweighs any potential benefit. If anything it would be nice to have some prospective buyer offer to purchase one of those ten domains at the outlandishly high SEDO prices.
I can see how it could create an issue if you were in the process of trying to sell a domain to an end user, or under certain other circumstances, but for the most part I don't think it's that big of a deal, especially given the amount of effort it would apparently take to get a human being at one of the big markets to notice you and take any action.
Well, I got support from AfterNIC. They have said they verified whois and removed that domain from their database, but I still have that problem. I just waiting for 2-3 days..
This has happened to me several times with afternic. They always fixed it pretty quickly, but it can take a little while for DomainTools to reflect the change. Give it a week...